Many of our customers run full KISS setups. The KISS 24a Race Edition ESC's combined with the KISS FC provides very nice flight characteristics, and are easy to set up and fly.
- 32-bit ARM Cortex MCU @ 48Mhz
- Telemetry Capability (Current, Voltage and Speed / RPM Monitored by KISS FC, and Can Be Sent To MinimOSD)
- Over-Current Protection (Protects From Bursts Over 30 Amps)
- Heat Protection (Reduces Max Power if the Temperature exceeds 120°)
- Adaptive Auto Timing (KISS 24's Can Adjust From 3.25 to 30° are at each engine step readjusted, unique to the 32bit Kiss ESC line)
- Racing Oriented (24A Continuous Power Without Direct Cooling)
- High max speed
- Small Form (19 x 27 mm)
- Fine RPM Control (950 steps)
- Linear and Responsive Throttle
- Active Freewheeling (Allows the ESC to Run More Efficiently)
- Regenerative Braking (Like BLHelis Active Braking, This Provides More Accurate Throttle)
- 2-5S Capable
- Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and PWM is Detected Automatically.