What's New In 1.03
- Changed bootloader solderpads to a button
- Changed USB Port type
Why Choose the KISS Flight Controller?
Flyduino felt the need for a modern, more simplified 32bit flight controller. This FC uses it's own custom firmware and hardware, which results in a much more proprietary, yet simple design.
KissFC configurator has been boiled down to the most necessary tools for configuration and tuning, shortening your computer time to the minimum.
Supported Copter Types
Supported Receiver (Rx) Types
- PPM Sum
- Spektrum Sat. (Serial / DSM2 & DSMX)
- Futaba / Taranis SBUS
- Jeti ExBus
- Graupner SumD / SumO
- Classic RX With Single Channel Output
- STM32F303CCT6 (32bit F3 Processor)
- MPU6050 Sensor
- Weight: 4.6g
- Mounting Holes: 3x3cm pattern, with 3.2mm holes (widely compatible)
- Voltage: 2-6S