Do you want more from your flight controller? The RMRC Seriously Dodo is your answer! Loved for it's simplicity, durability, and feature set the RMRC Seriously Dodo is the flight controller of choice for many of today's top pilots.
- 8 input channels
- 8 output channels (Header pins not included)
- 3 UARTs (GPS, Telemetry, S.bus)
- 2-6s input power 30v MAX INPUT
- 5v output - 0.5A Max (No more external regulators to get in your way!)
- STM32 F303 256k
- 16mbit -> 2megabyte storage
- Spektrum satellite port (Connector not included)
- MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro (V2 is a MPU6000)
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes (Same as CC3D, Naze32)
- MicroUSB socket
- Dedicated connector for WS2811-style LEDs
- Operates on Cleanflight/Betaflight/Etc
When flashing the Dodo with Betaflight Configurator, you do NOT need to use the boot pins. Also, you must enable "Manual Baud Rate" and set it to 256000 for the board to communicate properly with the software.